We’re happy to have you with us!
To get started, we’ve compiled some useful information and resources for you below. We hope that this will not only help get you setup and comfortable in your new home, but also make you aware of some of our rules and guidelines while you stay at our properties. If you have any questions about any of the information provided on this page, please feel free to contact the office.
News & Announcements
Helpful Articles for Residents
Important Information for All Residents...please read!
Resident Rules and Regulations
- Bikes, roller-skates, skateboards, etc. are not to be ridden on the sidewalks.
- Keep entry ways clean and free from debris. Windows and doors shall not be obstructed, and use of foil or other similar materials over windows is prohibited. If Landlord provides blinds on windows, Resident may not remove such blinds. If Resident installs draperies over the blinds, any damage will be repaired at Resident’s expense. Other than holiday decorations, no article, sign, poster, or thing may be hung or placed on the outside of a Residence, or displayed on the inside of Residence so as to be visible from
the outside. Screens, if provided, must remain permanently in place at all times and should never be removed.
- Resident(s) may not distribute, post or hang any signs or notices in any portion of the Property, without written approval from Landlord. Solicitation shall not be permitted at the Property, either by Resident or others.
- All Balcony and patio areas are to be kept clean and orderly. No trash may be kept on balconies or patios at any time. They are not to be used as storage areas and articles must not be hung over railings. Gas or charcoal grills, chimneas, fire pits, etc. are not
allowed on patios, balconies, or porches but may be used in private back yards. Only outdoor patio furniture may be kept on balconies or patios. Only 1/3 of balcony space may be covered by patio furniture.
- Space heaters and other similar appliances are prohibited. Appliances or items that use excessive amounts of electricity and/or create excessive heat are prohibited. Candles or any other burning devices (including incense, Sterno, kerosene, or oil lamps) are not permitted within Residence or any area of the Property. Landlord will not be responsible for any damage resulting from the use of such items.
- Absolutely no pets allowed (other than specified by executed Pet Addendum) on the premise including: birds, fish, turtles, snakes, dogs, cats, hamsters, etc. If pet is specified in the lease all pet excrement must be cleaned up daily and properly disposed of in refuse container. Resident will be responsible for any expense incurred by management for removal of pet excrement.
- All vehicles must be registered with Landlord. Storage of vehicles not used on a regular or daily basis is prohibited. This includes recreational vehicles, boats, trailers, camper shells, motorcycles, and disabled vehicles. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed away at the owner’s expense. Parking lot(s) may not be used for washing vehicles or any mechanical work of any type. Park in designated areas only, between lines, not in front of dumpsters or curbs. Head in parking only. Motorcycles shall only be parked in the parking area or designated space and may not be parked on patios, balconies, under stairways, or in the Residence.
- Do not store boxes and other items on top of the hot water heater in the closet. Storing items in this location poses a fire hazard. Clothes or other articles may not be hung over the banisters, balconies or fences. Also, canvas or bamboo curtains may not be hung in these areas. Balconies and porches may not be used as storage areas. Please keep windows clear of bottles, stickers, tapes, etc. Blinds must be visible from the outside.
- Radios, stereos, and instruments may not be played in a loud manner, either in the home or the common areas.
- Beer kegs are not permitted on the Property.
- Please keep parking lot, recreation areas, laundry room and other areas clean.
- For safety, keep gates closed and locked (where applicable) at all times.
- Feminine hygiene articles are not to be disposed of in the toilets. Proper disposal would be by wrapping them in paper and discarding them in the garbage.
- Do not use double-sided tape on the floors to hold carpets, area rugs or other items in place. The tape will leave permanent marks on the floor.
- Aerial wires and other similar equipment are not to be installed. Modifications to existing cable wiring is prohibited. Cable service
may only be provided by the established provider (Cox Communications, Inc.).
- Resident may have alarm system monitored by the provider of their choice. Resident or Resident’s provider shall not change the master code. A minimum $50.00 fee will be charged if Master Code is changed.
- If Resident’s dwelling contains an overhead sprinkler system, Resident must take care not to unintentionally trigger the overhead sprinkler system in Resident’s dwelling. Resident may NOT hang items from the overhead sprinklers. A simple depression of the sprinkler head will result in a total draining of water from the system. Landlord will not be responsible for any damage that occurs as a result of such situations.
Setup the 3 utilities in your name!
…and make sure to disconnect your utilities at your former/old address!
- Tucson Electric Power Company (website)
Phone: (520)623-7711 or 1(800)328-8853
Hours: M-F, 7:00AM-9:00PM
– Full names of all who occupy apartment
– Employer/Length of employment/Position
– Employer’s address/Employer’s telephone number
– Military Personnel/Battalion Number/Duty telephone #
– Address you are moving from
– Permanent home address of relative or friend/emergency contact
– Home telephone number at present time
– Address you are requesting service at
NOTE: A service establishment charge will be on your first month’s billing at the new address.
- City of Tucson Water (website)
Phone: (520)791-3242 or 1(800)-598-9449
Hours: M-F, 8:00AM-5:00PM
– Names of all adults
– Social Security number(s)
– Home phone #
– Employer, Employer’s phone #, Employer’s address
NOTE: A deposit may be required for service.
- SouthWest Gas (website)
Phone: (520)889-1888 or 1(800)428-7324
Hours: M-F, 8:00AM-5:00PM
– Social Security Number
– Employer, Employer’s address, Employer’s phone number
– Either own or rent
– Previous address
– Name of friend or relative not living with you
NOTE: A deposit may be required for first time service.
CenturyLink High Speed Internet Setup
Cox Internet – Router Installation
Anti Virus & Anti Spyware Requirements
In order to utilize our Ethernet we require that you have and run recognized Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware software. Our networks are open, so you may also want to run a personal firewall. Some options and sources are listed below.
Anti Virus software options:
If you already have one of these installed, please make sure that it is updated and running.
- AVG from Grisoft
- House Call from Trend Micro
- MS Security Essentials
- Norton AntiVirus (paid)
Anti Spyware software options:
Cox Internet Speed Test
Resident Documents and Downloads
- Rules and Regulations (↓ Downloadable PDF)
- Individual Lease Sample (↓ Downloadable PDF)
- Joint & Several Lease Sample (↓ Downloadable PDF)
- Guaranty Agreement (↓ Downloadable PDF)
- To download Resident Applications, go here >
Can’t find the document you’re looking for? Contact us.