Parking & Transportation
Resident Parking Permit
Parking permits must be clearly displayed at all times.
The stickers are to be affixed inside the lower left hand corner (driver’s side) of the front windshield. The permit sticker must be affixed so that the permit number is in full view and not obscured by any window coverings or treatments. Management must be able to see the permit and the permit number.
Motorcycles: The permit must be affixed on or near the rear fender by the license plate or on the right front fork of the motorcycle. The permit number must be in full view at all times.
Lost or Stolen Permits
Lost or Stolen permits must be reported to the rental office.
- Lost permits have a $25 replacement fee.
- Stolen permits have a $15 replacement fee. You must have a police case number for all permits reported stolen.
- All vehicles in the parking lot must have a parking permit.
- All visitors must park in the street.
- Storage of vehicles not used on a regular or daily basis is prohibited. This includes recreational vehicles, boats, trailers, camper shells, motorcycles and disabled vehicles.
- Parking lots may not be used for washing vehicles or any mechanical work of any type.
- Please park in designated areas only, between lines, not in front of dumpsters or curbs. Head in parking only.
- Motorcycles may not be parked on patios, balconies, under stairways or in the units.
- Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense.
University of Arizona Parking & Transportation’s CatTran service offers the alternative Park & Ride on the CatTran where a parking permit for a perimeter lot(s) is purchased and then you ride the CatTran into and around campus. For further details and other options to get around campus check out their website
Below is the current permit fee schedule for this program.
Off Campus Commuter Lots: available Aug 13-May 16 only
|Lot 9005 (Mountain & Adelaide)||$ 143|
|Lot 9006 (USA Building- west side)||$ 143|
|Lot 9007 (Mountain(South side) & Fort Lowell)||$ 143|
|Lot 9008 (Plummer & 13th St.)||$ 143|